Consular section at the airport "Boryspil" (Kyiv) is opened twenty-four hours a day during a week time. Visa issuance on arrival (valid up to 15 days)
1) According to the decision of the Government of Ukraine on March 2, 2016 citizens of Australia and New Zealand,Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Mauritius, United Arab Emirates, Palau, El Salvador, Seychelles, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey traveling to Ukraine for tourism have the ability to obtain permission to enter Ukraine (single entry visa) at checkpoints across the State Border of Ukraine (Kyiv Airport Boryspil, Odesa Airport) for up to 15 days in case of presenting the documents proving the tourist nature of the trip (hotel booking, excursion booking, travel voucher or contract for the provision of tourist services, two-way tickets).
2) Citizens of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) travelling with tourist or business purpose may obtain single-entry visa valid for 15 days at the international airport "Boryspil" (Kyiv) and “Odesa”(Odesa).»
3) Foreigners and stateless persons who failed preliminary to issue visas at the diplomatic mission or consular office of Ukraine abroad and have a respectful reason to immediately enter the Ukraine, may obtain single-entry visa valid for 15 days at the international airport "Boryspil" (Kyiv, Ukraine), Odesa Airport, in particular:
- For promoting cooperation in the field of culture and sport, as well as interests in foreign policy or other areas that are vital to society, or of humanitarian affairs, at the request of state bodies of Ukraine or foreign states/international organizations bodies;
- For pilots and other crew members of aircraft engaged in international flights,upon presenting the pilot license or certificate of crew member provided Annex 9 to the Convention on International Civil Aviation.