- apostille on official documents drawn up in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland;;
- to translate documents from one language to another;
- to past photographs into internal passports of citizens of Ukraine when they reach 25 and 45 years of age;
- to assist citizens of Ukraine in searching job in Scotland and Northern Ireland Region;
- to transfer British visas / residence permits to new passports issued through the Consulate;
- to send invitations to citizens of Ukraine to enter the United Kingdom of Great Britain and North Ireland;
- to issue Schengen visas to citizens of Ukraine and etc.
Please note that a consular officer has no authorities to be the legal representative of natural or legal persons of Ukraine abroad through appropriate limitations provided by law of foreign countries and international agreements.
For more detailed consultations on consular issues you can contact the Consulate in person, by telephone, email and by post: https://edinburgh.mfa.gov.ua/en/embassy/contact-us